Decision Maker: Lewes District Council Cabinet, Lewes District Council Full Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Report will contain Capital Investment Strategy and Treasury Management Strategy.
(1) To note the extended role of the Chief Finance Officer as set out at appendix 7 to the report.
Recommended to Council (Budget and policy framework):
(2) To approve the treasury management strategy and annual investment strategy as set out in the report and at appendix 5 to the report.
(3) To approve the methodology for calculating the minimum revenue provision as set out at paragraph 2.3 of the report and at appendix 2 to the report
(4) To approve the prudential and treasury indicators as set out in the report.
(5) To approve the investment categories, limits and creditworthiness policy, set out at appendix 6 to the report.
(6) To approve the Capital Strategy as set out at appendix 1 to the report.
Report author: Pauline Adams
Publication date: 13/02/2019
Date of decision: 11/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2019 - Lewes District Council Cabinet
Effective from: 19/02/2019